Patel Engineering bags new order of Rs 976.50 cr by admin- Monday, August 2nd, 2021 03:51:39 PM
Patel Engineering bagged a Rs. 976.50 crore, Luhri Hydro Electric Project Stage I (210 MW) (Luhri Project) from Sutlej Jal Vidyut Nigam Ltd, a joint assignment
between the Government of India and Himachal Pradesh State Government.
The order has been bagged by means of Luhri Hydro Power Consortium (LHPC), a consortium of Patel Engineering Ltd (the Company) and HES Infra Pvt. Ltd (HES). The assignment is located at Shimla and Kullu District in Himachal Pradesh, India. The Consortium has been capable of get this assignment during Covid-19 Pandemic. The Company is the lead member of the LHPC having 60% stocks and forty% by HES.
Luhri Project is an EPC Contract bundle masking layout engineering offerings, civil and hydro-mechanical works of Luhri Hydroelectric Project Stage I (210 MW) located near village Nirath district Shimla and Kullu in Himachal Pradesh, India.
The EPC Contract package deal masking Design & Engineering Services, Civil and HydroMechanical works covers the subsequent essential components –
– Design, Planning, research and many others., of the task.
– Horse Shoe Diversion Tunnel of dia 10m, 567m Long.
– Concrete Gravity Dam (80m excessive and 224.5m duration).
– Power Intake & 4 Nos. Of Penstock (2 X 8m dia & 2 X 5m dia)
– Surface Power House 122 m x 50 50 m x sixty five 5 m)
– Open Tail Race Channel 119 m)
– Permanent Access Road together with a double lane steel truss bridge of IRC 70 R
– Hydro-mechanical Works (Gates penstock metallic liner)